Course Deletion Process
1. Do you need to delete an existing course?
If a course meets any of the following criteria then it needs to be removed from the active course bank.
- Course content and learning outcomes outdated
- No longer articulates with other institutions
- No longer meets needs of employers
- Hasn't been successfully offered in 3 or more years
- Has been replaced by another course
- Enrollment no longer adequate
2. How Do I Prepare My Course Deletion Proposal?
- Go to Forms to download a Course Deletion Proposal
- Complete all fields in the proposal
- Email a copy of your proposal to your Division Curriculum Representative
Last date to submit Quick Start Proposals for 2013-14 is May 13, 2013.