Always service with a smile for you
All items (except mail) sent to this campus are delivered to Central Receiving and then sorted for final delivery to your department liaison. Often your items are delivered within 3 hours.
Live package tracking: UPS | FedEx | DHL
This is the form you are looking for
View the 2014 Daily Courier Schedule
District Courier Delivers (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday) - all times are "approximate" and times may vary
- Prescott Campus
- 8:00am - Begin route at Building 7
- 8:10am - Prescott Campus Library
- 8:20am - Business Office
- 8:30am - Mail Center
- 9:00am - County Library Distribution Center (Verde books pick-up)
- NAU/Yavapai on Civic Circle in PV
- 9:20am - front desk
- Prescott Valley Campus
- 9:30am - Reception area
- Sedona Campus
- 10:45am - Reception area
- Verde Valley Campus
- 11:15am - Library
- 11:30am - Reception and mail area
- Courier Lunch
- 12:15 - 12:45pm
- CTEC (220 Ruger Rd.)
- 1:15pm - Reception Area
- Chino Valley Agriculture Center
- 1:45pm - Front desk
- County Library Distro Center
- 2:25pm - Prescott Library books pickup
- Prescott Campus
- 2:45pm - Business Office
- 3:10pm - Registration
- 3:20pm - Mail Center & Human Resources
- 3:30pm - Central Receiving
Revised February 12, 2014
The District Courier Team currently consists of 2 semi-retired folks that work on a rotating schedule to provide service to you, our customer.
The courier vehicle is not designed to handle large or heavy objects. Please be sure anything you need transported by the District Couriers is clearly marked as to what campus and department you would like it to go to and who it is from. This is important because many folks work at more than one campus.
160 Miles Daily - 32 Scheduled Stops
The District Couriers travel approximately 160 miles daily, with 32 scheduled stops providing service to all campuses.
No Name? No Department? No Delivery!!!
If your name and department do not appear on the package, there's a good chance that it's going to get returned to the shipper, and this will delay your very important package from getting to you quickly. Request your packages to be labeled as follows.
- Yavapai College
- Your Department - Your Name - Your Purchase Order #
- 1100 E Sheldon St
- Prescott AZ 86301-3297
Additional services provided
- All items (except mail) sent to this campus are delivered to the Central Receiving Department and then sorted for final delivery to your department liaison.
- Most items received are delivered to the end user's department within 3 hours unless the recipient's name and department did not appear on the package.
- Recycle point for ink and toner cartridges for printers
- Damaged freight claims (keep all packing material and boxes). Notify Receiving now.
- Maintain file for open purchase orders for all campuses
- Packaging relocation service, aka "The Form"
- Outgoing freight
- Fork lift service so we do not need to pay extra for a "lift gate delivery"
- All returns
As always, we thank you for your support in this latest effort to provide service to you, our customer, while also being a good steward of tax dollars.