Educational Talent Search TRIO Program
Our mission is to mentor, teach, and help students prepare for college.
We know there are many challenges to going to college, from the application process to paying for the education. Students who participate in the Educational Talent Search (ETS) program learn tools they can use to go to college and succeed along the way.
Our ultimate purpose is promoting educational equity in our rural Arizona communities. We give middle and high school students the opportunities and motivation to plan fulfilling lives by succeeding in school and planning a college education.
Each year, we serve over 700 Yavapai County students.
- Prepare students for ACT/SAT college entrance exams
- Provide cultural & career exploration field trips
- Advise and assist students with scholarship applications
- Guide students through the college application process
- Take students on campus visits to Arizona universities and community colleges
- Chino Valley High School
- Heritage Middle School
- Camp Verde High School
"ETS helped me to come out of my shell and helped me want to be someone in life and make something of myself. Not only that, but I will be the first person to attend college in my family and that will make them very proud of me." - Olivia Perez, former ETS student