Yavapai College OneCard
The OneCard is your Yavapai College student identification card. The OneCard is also issued to Yavapai College faculty and staff as their employee identification card.
Use your OneCard to:
- Access your student records
- Use your Meal Plan
- Check out materials in the Yavapai Library Network
- Access the Residence Halls, The Del E. Webb Family Enrichment Center, and CTEC
- Provide a secure payment method on campus
The OneCard is valid for the duration of enrollment or employment at Yavapai College.
How do I get my OneCard?
- Enroll for the current semester. There is no charge for your original OneCard ID.
- You will need proof of registration, either your class schedule or payment receipt, and a current photo ID.
- Go to the OneCard station in Bldg. 1 on the Prescott campus, Bldg. I on the Verde Valley campus, or the CTEC campus. Your ID will be available immediately.
- Your OneCard photo can also be taken at other sites including the Chino Valley Ag Center, Sedona or Prescott Valley. Your card will be available to pick up at that location within 3 business days.
- If you are a returning or continuing student, present your current class schedule and your OneCard ID for a new semester validation sticker.
- If you are a new employee, bring your Employee Photo Identification Card form from Human Resources and a current photo ID to the OneCard station in Bldg. 1 Lobby in Prescott, or Bldg. I in Verde Valley to obtain your OneCard.
Lost Your OneCard?
Go to a OneCard location for a replacement. The cost for a new card is $10. For more information, please call Debby Orlando, the OneCard manager at (928) 776-2142.
What are Flexicash Accounts?
Flexicash is a deposit you make in order to use your OneCard as a debit card. Student and parents, as well as college employees can deposit funds with the cashiers in Bldg. 1 on the Prescott campus or in Building I on the Verde campus, as well as online through the YC portal at the YC Marketplace. Please note that you will need your Y number when making a deposit.
It is a convenient and secure way to make purchases at:
- The Bookstore
- Rider Diner
- Common Grounds Cafe
- Mail Center
- Learning Center Copier
- WEPA printing stations
A 10% discount applies when you use Flexicash at the Rider Diner and Common Grounds Cafe. Your Flexicash balance will print on your receipt when you use it, or check your balance through the myYC Portal.
Your YC OneCard also qualifies you for discounts at places such as movie theaters, restaurants, and the YC Performance Hall. Swimming at the Yavapai College Pool is only $2.00 per swim with your OneCard.
Download the complete list of student discounts. Some discounts apply to Yavapai College employees as well.