Get structured field experience that enables you to explore potential careers, refine your technical skills, and acquire knowledge!
- Help explore potential career directions
- Gain knowledge and experience
- Network with professionals
- Build work experience for your resume
- Develop professional skills
- Obtain college credit!
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Have at least 12 completed college credits
- Meet any specific academic program requirements
- Commit to the Internship site for 135 hours/3 college credits
For the Internship process and documentation, please contact the Director of Academic & Career Advising and Testing Services: Tania Sheldahl, or (928) 776-2128.