Learning Center Subject/Content Help
When you just can’t seem to make sense of what you’re reading, or what your teacher explained in class, try a different approach. Here you will find a variety of resources to help you understand specific concepts that you need to “get” in order to move forward in your studying.
- Citation style guides
- English grammar & writing worksheet for ESL students
- Grammar Book (includes short instructional videos)
- Grammar Girl quick & dirty tips
- Grammar Monster grammar practice
- Learn American English Online
- Literature Spark Notes
- The OWL at Purdue (Online Writing Lab)
- Writing lab practice exercises
- Crash Course: Literature
If your slide show does not start automatically, try double clicking the document in your Downloads dialog box or using a different browser.
Presentations (PowerPoint Slide Shows)
Handouts (print before viewing presentation)
Many of the links on this page will redirect you to a web site that is not affiliated in any way with Yavapai College. YC and the Learning Centers have no influence over or responsibility for the content of the pages, the reliability of the information, or the integrity of the links; use at your own risk.