Learning Center Resources for Study Effectiveness
Sometimes it doesn't matter how much time you spend studying. If you're not "doing it right," you may just be spinning your wheels. Use these resources to help you improve and hone your study techniques to get the most out of studying, and to get better grades!
For more information, visit the LearnWell Projects web site.
- What Professors Expect - Essential understanding for every college student. You're not in high school any more!
- How to Study - Lots of great resources on a variety of topics.
- Preparing for Tests - Because for many students, that's really what much of your studying is all about!
- Critical Reading- Fundamentals of critical reading and effective writing
- Academic Tips- Study tips, study skills, guides and tricks to help handle the stresses of college life.
- 50 Amazing Online Study Resources for College Freshmen - tackle everything from entrance exams to complex mathematical questions
Links on this page may redirect you to websites not affiliated with Yavapai College. YC and the Learning Centers have no influence over or responsibility for the content of these pages, the reliability of the information, or the integrity of the links; use at your own risk.