The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Explore, discover, develop, engage, and socialize with others of similar interests
Click Here to Register for OLLI Learning Groups - summer registration begins May 2 online, May 9 in the office
Note: our office is temporarily in Building 1 Room 200
Prescott OLLI Mission
OLLI’s mission as a peer-directed organization within Yavapai College is to provide lifelong learning and social interaction opportunities. Talents, experience, and skills are shared in a relaxed environment to explore new interests, discover and develop latent abilities, engage in intellectual and cultural pursuits, and contribute to a rapidly changing multicultural and multigenerational society.
Prescott OLLI Vision
OLLI will continue to recognize the individuality of its members by emphasizing and expanding peer learning and social interaction. OLLI will:
- Function as an “knowledge exchange” in which we utilize, appreciate, and recognize the time and talent of our members as planners, facilitators, organizational officers and committee members.
- Provide a wide variety of learning groups, workshops and forums, as well as social and cultural events.
- Serve as an important resource and forum for the discussion of current issues and concerns of its members and the community.
- Incorporate current and future technologies into our offerings to enhance the convenience and enjoyment of class participants.
- Expand our OLLI interaction both nationally and internationally.
- Literary Soutwest 2/5, 7 pm An Evening with Bernard Cooper, YC community room
- Diversity Issues on College Campus 2/13, 10am PV Library Auditorium
- OLLY OLLY Oxen Free starts Thursday 1/28, 11:30am, YC Cafeteria
Are you new to the Prescott area or looking for new experiences?
OLLI is a membership organization.
$155 Deluxe Membership
$65 Basic Membership
New Member Information
OLLI is currently looking for a member to serve as Historian. The Historian is responsible for collecting article about OLLI, publications, and any other pertinent records for our OLLI and organizing them for presentation to the membership, and to insure a complete historical record for the future. Interested in getting involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
OLLI is currently looking for members for the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee is responsible for recruiting and vetting potential Governing Council candidates, and assisting throughout the election process. Interested in getting involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.