The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Explore, discover, develop, engage, and socialize with others of similar interests
Learning Group Evaluation Form
Summer 2015 Bylaws Revision - Highlighted to show changes - members will vote on changes through a mail in Ballot that will be out in May, due back July 10th
Click Here to Register for OLLI Learning Groups
Do not use the "Log In" on the upper right hand corner of this page - that is for credit classes
Spring 2 Room Changes - click here
Download our Current Catalog
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a peer-directed organization within Yavapai College that meets members’ lifelong learning and social interaction needs.
YC-OLLI Mission - Click here
Prescott OLLI Mission
OLLI’s mission as a peer-directed organization within Yavapai College is to provide lifelong learning and social interaction opportunities. Talents, experience, and skills are shared in a relaxed environment to explore new interests, discover and develop latent abilities, engage in intellectual and cultural pursuits, and contribute to a rapidly changing multicultural and multigenerational society.
Prescott OLLI Vision
OLLI will continue to recognize the individuality of
its members by emphasizing and expanding peer learning and social interaction. OLLI
- Function as an “knowledge exchange” in which we utilize, appreciate, and
recognize the time and talent of our members as planners, facilitators,
organizational officers and committee members.
- Provide a wide variety of learning groups, workshops and forums, as well
as social and cultural events.
- Serve as an important resource and forum for the discussion of current
issues and concerns of its members
and the community.
- Incorporate current and future technologies into our offerings to
enhance the convenience and enjoyment of class participants.
- Expand our OLLI interaction both nationally and internationally.
- Mark your calendar: our Annual Meeting and Picnic is June 3 at Goldwater Lake
- Join us for Phantom of the Opera on Thursday May 28!
- Watch your mailboxes in early May for Governing Council election ballots
OLLI Membership Details - Click here
Are you new to the Prescott area or looking for new experiences?
If you are, then the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is the place for you! OLLI offers interesting and stimulating learning opportunities in a relaxed setting where members share peer-directed activities with others who are dedicated to lifelong learning.
There are no tests or grades! We offer a variety of events throughout the year providing opportunities for socializing. Learn more by visiting the OLLI National Resource Center.
OLLI is a membership organization.
$155 Deluxe Membership
- Take up to 4 learning groups per session at no additional cost.
- Additional learning group(s) at $25 each.
- Click for a scholarship application
- Split your $155 membership fee into 2 payments, over 3 months.
- Attend all regular OLLI activities.
$65 Basic Membership
- Pay $25 per learning group.
- Attend all regular OLLI activities.
New Member Information
- Join us for the next New Member Orientation on March 25, 2015, 9am-11am in 31-105 at the Prescott campus. Call the OLLI office to register: 717-7634
- View the OLLI New Member Packet
Registration Information - Click here
- You can register
- * over the phone (717-7634),
- * in person (1100 E. Sheldon Street, Building 31 at Yavapai College in Prescott),
- * through the mail (1100 E. Sheldon St, PMB #6912, Prescott Arizona 86301),
- * or Online.
- Online Registration Link - Click Here.
- You must have internet access and an email address.
- If you are already enrolled with OLLI, or any other non-credit class through Yavapai College, you already have an account. Try your email address as you user name.
- The system will then allow you to reset your password.
- Contact the OLLI office at 717-7634 if you are having trouble with your user name or password.
- You must sign in with your user name and password, and have a current membership, in order to add OLLI learning groups to your cart.
- If you need to renew your membership, add a membership to your cart first, then the system will allow you add learning groups to your cart.
- Not sure of your membership status? Sign in, and click on “My Account”. If you have a current membership, you should get a pop up with your membership type. You can also view your history.
DOWNLOAD ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Need more help? Click here for the phone numbers of the various Lifelong Learning Programs across Yavapai County.
Volunteer Opportunities - Click here
OLLI is currently looking for a member to serve as Historian. The Historian is responsible for collecting article about OLLI, publications, and any other pertinent records for our OLLI and organizing them for presentation to the membership, and to insure a complete historical record for the future. Interested in getting involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
OLLI is currently looking for members for the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee is responsible for recruiting and vetting potential Governing Council candidates, and assisting throughout the election process. Interested in getting
involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
Governance, Committees - Click here
Prescott OLLI Governing Council 2014/2015: Barbara Mace (Chair), Ward Stanke (Vice-Chair), Sandra Bennett, Saul Fein, Susan Gerhart, Carol Hammond, Marci Jones, Matt Lukaszewski, Chris Maxwell, Bill McFarland, Louis Schloss.
Committee Chairs: Vaughn Delp-Smith (Curriculum), Bob Walsh/Brenda Baca (Finance), Vacant (Historian), Susan Gerhart (Innovation), Barbara Mace (Long Range Planning), Barbara Lake (Membership), Chris Maxwell (Policies and Procedures), Lydia Garrett (SIG), Mary Scherer (Social).
Policies and Procedures
Governing Council Minutes March 2015
Governing Council Minutes February 2015
Governing Council Minutes January 2015
Governing Council Minutes Special Meeting December 1 2014
Governing Council Minutes November 2014
Governing Council Minutes October 2014
Governing Council Minutes September 2014
Governing Council Minutes August 2014
Governing Council Minutes July 2014
Governing Council Minutes May 2014
Governing Council Minutes April 2014
Governing Council Minutes March 2014
Governing Council Minutes February 2014