The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Explore, discover, develop, engage, and socialize with others of similar interests
Click Here to Register for OLLI Learning Groups
Do not use the "Log In" on the upper right hand corner of this page - that is for credit classes
Fall 2 online registration is open NOW. Phone and in person registration starts 9/29.
Download our Current Catalog
Click here to view changes to the Fall-2 schedule
Check out our new online Learning Group Evaluation Form below
in the "Online Class Materials" section!
- OR -
Download the Fall-1 Evaluation Form
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a peer-directed organization within Yavapai College that meets members’ lifelong learning and social interaction needs.
YC-OLLI Mission - Click here
Prescott OLLI Mission
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a
peer-directed organization within Yavapai College that meets members’ lifelong
learning and social interaction needs.
The Institute recognizes the unique life experiences of its Central
Yavapai County Area participants by self-selecting involvement and
collaborative leadership. We share our talents, experience and skills in a
relaxed atmosphere filled with humor, wisdom, diversity and insight that enable
- Explore new interests.
- Discover and develop latent abilities.
- Engage in intellectual and cultural pursuits.
- Socialize with others of similar interests.
Prescott OLLI Vision
OLLI will continue to recognize the individuality of
its members by emphasizing and expanding peer learning and social interaction. OLLI
- Function as an “knowledge exchange” in which we utilize, appreciate, and
recognize the time and talent of our members as planners, facilitators,
organizational officers and committee members.
- Provide a wide variety of learning groups, workshops and forums, as well
as social and cultural events.
- Serve as an important resource and forum for the discussion of current
issues and concerns of its members
and the community.
- Incorporate current and future technologies into our offerings to
enhance the convenience and enjoyment of class participants.
- Expand our OLLI interaction both nationally and internationally.
- Musical Instrument Museum Tour – 11/11, $50, register today!
- Save the date: OLLI Annual Holiday Party December 9th at Stoneridge Golf Course
- Campus renovations are coming in Spring 2015. OLLI will have limited classroom availability, and we will be looking at changing our meeting times and locations.
OLLI Membership Details - Click here
Are you new to the Prescott area or looking for new experiences?
If you are, then the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is the place for you! OLLI offers interesting and stimulating learning opportunities in a relaxed setting where members share peer-directed activities with others who are dedicated to lifelong learning.
There are no tests or grades! We offer a variety of events throughout the year providing opportunities for socializing. Learn more by visiting the OLLI National Resource Center.
OLLI is a membership organization.
$155 Deluxe Membership
- Take up to 4 learning groups per session at no additional cost.
- Additional learning group(s) at $25 each.
- Click for a scholarship application
- Split your $155 membership fee into 2 payments, over 3 months.
- Attend all regular OLLI activities.
$65 Basic Membership
- Pay $25 per learning group.
- Attend all regular OLLI activities.
New Member Information
- Join us for the next New Member Orientation on October 22nd, 10am-11am in 31-105 at the Prescott campus. Call the OLLI office to register: 717-7634
- View the OLLI New Member Packet
Registration Information - Click here
- You can register
- * over the phone (717-7634),
- * in person (1100 E. Sheldon Street, Building 31 at Yavapai College in Prescott),
- * through the mail (1100 E. Sheldon St, PMB #6912, Prescott Arizona 86301),
- * or Online.
- Online Registration Link - Click Here.
- You must have internet access and an email address.
- If you are already enrolled with OLLI, or any other non-credit class through Yavapai College, you already have an account. Try your email address as you user name.
- The system will then allow you to reset your password.
- Contact the OLLI office at 717-7634 if you are having trouble with your user name or password.
- You must sign in with your user name and password, and have a current membership, in order to add OLLI learning groups to your cart.
- If you need to renew your membership, add a membership to your cart first, then the system will allow you add learning groups to your cart.
- Not sure of your membership status? Sign in, and click on “My Account”. If you have a current membership, you should get a pop up with your membership type. You can also view your history.
DOWNLOAD ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Need more help? Click here for the phone numbers of the various Lifelong Learning Programs across Yavapai County.
Volunteer Opportunities - Click here
OLLI is currently looking for a member to serve as Historian. The Historian is responsible for collecting article about OLLI, publications, and any other pertinent records for our OLLI and organizing them for presentation to the membership, and to insure a complete historical record for the future. Interested in getting involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
OLLI is currently looking for members for the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee is responsible for recruiting and vetting potential Governing Council candidates, and assisting throughout the election process. Interested in getting
involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
Governance, Committees - Click here
Prescott OLLI Governing Council 2014/2015: Barbara Mace (Chair), Ward Stanke (Vice-Chair), Sandra Bennett, Saul Fein, Susan Gerhart, Carol Hammond, Marci Jones, Matt Lukaszewski, Chris Maxwell, Bill McFarland, Louis Schloss.
Committee Chairs: Vaughn Delp-Smith (Curriculum), Bob Walsh/Brenda Baca (Finance), Vacant (Historian), Susan Gerhart (Innovation), Barbara Mace (Long Range Planning), Barbara Lake (Membership), Chris Maxwell (Policies and Procedures), Lydia Garrett (SIG), Mary Scherer (Social).
Policies and Procedures
Governing Council Minutes October 2013
Governing Council Minutes November 2013
Governing Council Minutes January 2014
Governing Council Minutes February 2014
Governing Council Minutes March 2014
Governing Council Minutes April 2014
Governing Council Minutes May 2014
Governing Council Minutes July 2014
Governing Council Minutes August 2014
Governing Council Minutes September 2014