The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Explore, discover, develop, engage, and socialize with others of similar interests
Summer 2015 Bylaws Revision - Highlighted to show changes - Ballot due 7/10
Do not use the "Log In" on the upper right hand corner of this page - that is for credit classes
Download our Current Catalog
Prescott OLLI Mission
OLLI’s mission as a peer-directed organization within Yavapai College is to provide lifelong learning and social interaction opportunities. Talents, experience, and skills are shared in a relaxed environment to explore new interests, discover and develop latent abilities, engage in intellectual and cultural pursuits, and contribute to a rapidly changing multicultural and multigenerational society.
- Function as an “knowledge exchange” in which we utilize, appreciate, and recognize the time and talent of our members as planners, facilitators, organizational officers and committee members.
- Provide a wide variety of learning groups, workshops and forums, as well as social and cultural events.
- Serve as an important resource and forum for the discussion of current issues and concerns of its members and the community.
- Incorporate current and future technologies into our offerings to enhance the convenience and enjoyment of class participants.
- Expand our OLLI interaction both nationally and internationally.
- Mark your calendar: our Annual Meeting and Picnic is June 3 at Goldwater Lake
- Join us for Phantom of the Opera on Thursday May 28!
- Watch your mailboxes in early May for Governing Council election ballots
Are you new to the Prescott area or looking for new experiences?
OLLI is a membership organization.
$155 Deluxe Membership
$65 Basic Membership
New Member Information
OLLI is currently looking for a member to serve as Historian. The Historian is responsible for collecting article about OLLI, publications, and any other pertinent records for our OLLI and organizing them for presentation to the membership, and to insure a complete historical record for the future. Interested in getting involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
OLLI is currently looking for members for the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee is responsible for recruiting and vetting potential Governing Council candidates, and assisting throughout the election process. Interested in getting involved? Contact the office at 717-7634.
Summer 2015 Bylaws Revision - Highlighted to show changes - members will vote on changes through a mail in Ballot that will be out in May, due back July 10th