YC Purchasing & Contract Management
We assist in the purchasing and contracting of all items and services necessary for the operation of the College District while maintaining effective stewardship for the District's funds.
Invitation for Bids and Request for Proposals
All links are pdf files
Current Open IFBs
IFB# 45-632 Covered Parking Structure for Chino Valley Campus Building 58
Current Open RFPs
RFP# 45-290 Lecture Capture System
RFP# 45-292 Learning Management System (LMS) Solution
Current Open RFQs
RFQ# 45-293 Architect Services for Preventive and Unplanned Maintenance Projects, and Other Projects as Needed at All Yavapai College Locations
RFQ-CMAR# 45-289 Preventive Maintenance Improvements
Vendor Information and Forms
If you are interested in doing business with Yavapai College please download and review the following documents and forms.
- IFB# 45-291 Fiscal Years 2015-2017 Capital Improvements - McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- IFB# 45-631 Hotel Accommodations for NARTA Students - Arizona Inn
- IFB# 45-630 Charter Bus Service - Master's Touch (Primary); Tour West America, LLC (Secondary)
- IFB# 34-629 Southwest Wine Center Equipment - Prospero Northwest
- IFB# 34-628 Baseball Outfield Plaza Construction - T & H Construction Inc.
- IFB# 34-627 Agribusiness Greenhouse Controls - Rough Brothers Inc.
- RFP #34-287 Default Prevention/Financial Literacy - American Student Assistance
- IFB #34-626: Hot Stick Trailer and Linesman Supplies - Altech Industries
- RFP #34-625 Tennis Courts Improvements and Low Water Crossing at Whitlow Drive - Asphalt Paving & Supply
- RFP #34-286 Higher Education Constituent Research Management (CRM) Software - Symplicity
- IFB #34-624: Southwest Wine Center Construction - FCI Constructors, Inc.
- IFB #23-620: CTEC Electrical and Instrumentation Renovated
- IFB #23-280: CMAR - Building Renovations of Marapai Residence Hall
- IFB #23-609: Prescott Valley Building 40 Structural Repair
- RFP #23-277: Legal Services for Governing Board
- RFQ #23-275: Request for Qualifications for Architectural Services - Master Plan
- RFP #23-276: Travel Agency For EDventures Tours Program