Purchasing & Contract Management
We assist in the purchasing and contracting of all items and services necessary for the operation of the College District while maintaining effective stewardship for the District's funds.
This notice is issued to inform vendors that Yavapai College’s Purchasing and Contracting Department is transitioning to ProcureAZ, the State of Arizona’s online procurement portal. ProcureAZ is managed via the State Procurement Office. This website offers vendor webinar trainings, quick reference guides and contact information.
This gradual change to e-procurement has several implications to vendors that are currently in effect:
- All Solicitations (Requests for Proposals, Invitation for Bids, Requests for Qualifications – construction, etc.) $50,000 and above that are NOT available through a State of Arizona, Yavapai College or cooperative contract will be issued via ProcureAZ.
- While not required by College policy or procedures, at its discretion, the College may also solicit quotes for purchases under $50,000 through ProcureAZ.
- Please click on the How to Register in ProcureAZ step-by-step guide. Any questions regarding ProcureAZ Registration and/or how to Respond to Bids (Solicitations) should be directed to the Procure AZ Help Desk at 602-542-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Information / all links are .pdf
Current Open Invitations for Bid (IFBs)
Current Open Reques for Proposals (RFPs)
- YC # RFP 16-296: ProcureAZ #YCCCD16-00006187 Non-Credit Student Registration Software
Current Open Request for Qualifications (RFQs)
If you are interested in doing business with Yavapai College please download and review the following documents and forms.
PO Terms and Conditions
- YC Purchase Order terms and conditions November 13, 2015
- RFP# 45-290 Lecture Capture System - Panopto, Inc.
- RFQ# 45-293 Architect Services for Preventive Maintenance and Unplanned Maintenance Projects, and Other Projects as Needed at All Yavapai College Locations - Michael Taylor Architects, Inc. & SPS+ Architects
- RFP# 45-292 Learning Management System (LMS) Solution - Instructure Inc.
- RFQ-CMAR# 45-289 Preventive Maintenance Improvements - Haley Construction Company
- IFB# 45-291 Fiscal Years 2015-2017 Capital Improvements - McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- IFB# 45-631 Hotel Accommodations for NARTA Students - Arizona Inn
- IFB# 45-630 Charter Bus Service - Master's Touch (Primary); Tour West America, LLC (Secondary)
Until our transition to e-procurement is complete, vendors can still register via Yavapai College’s online, interactive form.
The information received from this form will be included in the vendor database maintained by the Purchasing and Contracting Department and is available to YC staff. If there are changes to your business information, please submit an updated form. This information will be purged every three years of companies that have not done business with Yavapai College.
Vendor Registration Form
Have your company listed on the Yavapai College vendor list by filling out following form.