Small Business Development Center
SBDC is a resource center for small business owners & entrepreneurs, helping your business succeed through counseling in finance, management excellence, and marketing.
SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SBDC:
Low cost workshops, valuable resources, and community partnerships; all available to you.
- Government Contracting: The AZSBDC proudly hosts the Arizona Procurement and Technical Assistance Program (AZPTAC). Your Yavapai College SBDC can connect you with procurement specialists, who can prepare you to pursue government contracts and procurement opportunities.
- Resource Library: carefully selected titles address the needs of small business owners. Check out a book any time - or ask for a recommendation.
- Workshops, seminars, and Community Events: we invite guest lecturers, design classes, and partner with other community organizations to provide training, educational, and networking opportunities to Central Arizona entrepreneurs.
- Benefit from our Partnerships: our dynamic relationships with organizations, governmental, educational, and business entities, can provide you with valuable connections and resources.
- Opportunities for Veterans: we are your source for assistance in obtaining loans and other resources available to veteran entrepreneurs.
Superb Small Business Counseling Services for Free
Yavapai College's SBDC offers free counseling services to people wanting to start a business or who have already established one. We want to help you on your path to successful small business ownership! Business counseling topics include:
- Business Start-Up Acquisition
- Sources of Capital
- Marketing and Sales
- Government Procurement
- Accounting and Records
- Financial Analysis/Cost Control
Online Self-Help Resources for Small Business Owners