Proctoring Other Institution Exams
Yavapai College offers exam proctoring for students attending other institutions for a fee of $15 per test proctored. Beginning July 1st the Proctor Fee is scheduled to increase to $20 per test.
Students are responsible for contacting and following their school's procedures to set up remote proctoring.
Please note the following items:
- Give your school the YC proctor info and have them contact YC to describe the test.
- Your school and YC must agree with the test parameters.
- Once tests are sent, call to make an appointment at least 1 week before your test deadline.
- There are no proctoring services available during Yavapai College finals week.
- Bring a photo ID and the $15 fee to the testing appointment. Beginning July 1st the Proctor Fee is scheduled to increase to $20 per test.
- Heather Narvesen
- Administrative Assistant
- Phone: (928) 717-7729
- Fax: (928) 777-3104
- 2275 Old Home Manor Way
- Chino Valley, AZ 86323
- Julie Bartz
- Testing Services Coordinator
- Phone: (928) 776-2201
- Fax: (928) 717-7861
- 1100 E Sheldon, Prescott AZ 86301
- Maria Rosales
- Administrative Assistant II
- Phone: (928) 717-7911
- Fax: (928) 772-8861
- 6955 Panther Path, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- Gina Hammond
- Testing Services Specialist
- Phone: (928) 634-6561
- 601 Black Hills Dr, Clarkdale, AZ 86324