About the Associate of Applied Science - Agriculture Technology Management
The Agriculture Technology Management program prepares students for entrepreneurship, employment, or advancement in a variety of agricultural fields including horticulture, aquaculture and fisheries, and animal care and management.
General and Program-Specific Requirements
Service Unavailable. We are currently experiencing a technical outage and will be back up shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Upon successful completion of the Agriculture Technology Management Degree program, the learner will be able to:
- Design, operate and manage an extensive agriculture facility. (AGS 250, AGS 252, AGS 261, AGS 264)
- Rear fish from egg to market using practices for maximizing production and profit. (AGS 261, AGS 264)
- Develop a disease and water quality management system. (AGS 261, AGS 264)
- Propagate plants from cuttings and seeds. (AGS 250, AGS 252)
- Develop and implement an integrated pest management system.(AGS 107, AGS 250, AGS 252)
- Recognize and correct irrigation/plumbing/equipment/facility problems. (AGS 250, AGS 252, AGS 261, AGS 264, AGS 274)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive management program for exotic and domestic animals. (AGS 280, AGS 282)