Skip to main content Disability Resources

Degree or Certificate Change Request

Degree or Certificate Program Change Request

All requests for Degree or Certificate program changes must be submitted via the Degree/Certificate Change Request form link. The link is located in the upper right hand corner of your portal. 

degree change request portal

Your request will be reviewed and your academic advisor may contact you for further information (if required) within 1 - 3 business days. If they have any questions, they will follow up with you either via your YC email or a phone call.  

If you have questions please call Academic Advising in Prescott (928)776-2106 or Verde Valley (928)634-6510