Disability Resources Skip to main content

Name Change for Students

A request to change your name at Yavapai College requires that you provide legal documentation.

To change your name on your student record, please upload a copy of your Driver’s License reflecting your new name and additional name change documentation.

Examples of additional documentation include: Marriage or Divorce Record, or Court Order.

Documentation can be uploaded using the following secure link: https://apps.yc.edu/secureupload/. In the ‘Where should we deliver this document?’ section, select "Admission". Your username will be updated as well.

For more information, please email admission@yc.edu.

If you are employed at Yavapai College (i.e. student employees, staff and faculty) you must change your name on your personnel and/or payroll records with the Human Resources Office on the Prescott Campus. Call 928.776.2217 for more information.

Pronouns and preferred names for students, faculty and staff may be changed in your myYC portal by clicking on the My Account card then My Profile.